This Air Dy clay is a professional Air Hardening Clay, an is the choice for professional modellers, artists and students alike. No oven required, dies in 24 hours.
This heavy-bodied clay is pliable after kneading, and because it is slow drying you can take your time forming it into your desired design.
The clay is suited to free form sculpting and can be sanded, drilled, painted or vanished once dry.
- Net weight: 2.26kg (9x 0.25kg Packs)
- Material: Clay
- Colour: White
- No oven or kiln required
- Dries in around 24hrs to earthenware hardness (depending on thickness).
Traditional pottery techniques can be used together with non-traditional methods such as stamping or adding objects to your work. Standard pottery tools can be used with our air hardening Modelling Clay.
Directions for use:
- Use some wire or a knife to cut a piece of clay into a workable size, Store any unused clay in the airtight bag to ensure it remains wet and malleable
- Using wet hands knead your clay to make it soft and malleable
- Use your hands and tools to mould the desired shape (tools such as knives, spoons or spinning wheels can be used to help achieve the shape)
- Place your project in a cool, dry area. Once the clay has dried completely finish off your project by decorating with paint. Allow 24-48 hours to dry, clay becomes hard once dry